The Ultimate Father Challenge
The Ultimate Father Challenge Title sequence was an animation created to kick off a Father’s day game for the Worship Service. Imagine this video with epic sound effects and music, lights going crazy, and spotlights come up on the contestants. It was a great time had by all.
After the intro sequence, we had three contestants come up on stage. We had a host ask five questions (all father related questions), and the contestant with the most correct answers wins. We gave away an academy gift card to the winner. Each question had a slide with the question, and then a motion graphic reveal to the answer with sound effects. Here are the questions we asked:
1. In what year did America declare her independence? 1776
2. What is the average cost of a wedding? $26,951
3. What is the internal temperature of a medium rare steak? 135 degrees
4. What movie is this video clip from? Rocky
5. What NFL team has the most superbowl wins? Pittsburgh Steelers
6. How many flavors of Blue Bell Ice Cream are there? 66
It went over well, people loved it, and it really loosened people up to worship. Great time had by all.